IS THE PEOPLES CURRENCY REVOLUTION AT HAND? (IT COULD BE) WILL EARLY ADOPTERS REAP UNTOLD RICHES? (MANY ALREADY HAVE) OR WILL FRAUD - AND THE POWERS THAT BE - (YEP, CERTAINLY THE ENEMIES) CRASH CRYPTOCURRENCIES TO ZERO? (IT COULD JUST HAPPEN)

Ray-Ban's That VIDEO, PHOTO AND AUDIO For Under 300 Bucks - CLICK The Icon Below

Monday, June 7, 2010

Totally Bogus UFO Report

I guess it must be fun to totally make up a `UFO Report' - evidently. Indeed, in the one I'm about to `review' for you - you will find out just how bogus and filled with Barf Stew some of these are that get reported in the internet`s paranormal scene. First the link - http://www.examiner.com/x-2363-UFO-Examiner~y2010m5d6-Domed-UFO-hovers-30-feet-over-Atlantas-Spaghetti-Junction .

As you can see by the title of the link - it suggests a UFO hovering just barely over a road - actually, one of the nations busiest interstate highways. - Now, let's take a look at this Barf Stew hoaxer. First, the report opens with these words: "Two Georgia witnesses traveling southbound along I-75 near Atlanta's "spaghetti junction" - sounds simple enough - right? ONE problem, I-75 isn't near `spaghetti junction' -- as spaghetti junction is at I-85 and I-285 - about 9 miles from I-75.

Now, before you think this is a simple error --- EVERYONE IN ATLANTA KNOWS THIS LOCATION AND NO ONE - EVER - WOULD MAKE THE ERROR AS TO SAY IT WAS ON I-75. EVER. --- Next, the hoaxer goes on to say: The entire sighting lasted about 3 minutes.-- OH, PLEASE -- at this point-I was right in far left lane nearly completely stopped on 75-which is a very busy expressway!). -- OH, Please!!!!!

First, as I said, I-75 is not part of Spaghetti Junction, -- someone approaching the real Spaghetti Junction would NOT be able to observe this in the HOV lane for 3 minutes without being rear-ended (I-85 does indeed have an HOV outside of outerbelt) --- AND -- if it were true, on a Saturday night at 11PM - IF something hovered over SJ for 3 minutes -- 100's and 100's of cars would pass the location.

Isn't it a little strange that NO one at all also saw this -- a number that would easily be in the hundreds over three minutes? Isn't it a little strange that Not ONE of the multitudes of highway cameras at I-85/I/285 picked this UP?

Oh, that's right -- it wasn't at SJ as I-75 South just outside of Atlanta's outer belt `doesn't even have an HOV lane' (it starts about a mile inside the outerbelt on I-75) -- and if anyone stopped in the speed lane on I-75 south approaching I-285 - they would be DEAD. (As they would on I-85 too.)

Anyway, just consider this a RANT about yet another bogus UFO report - that unless someone is knowledgeable about a given area - might sound credible.

What a spewing  of BARF.

(As an aside, S.J. is HUGE and HIGH and totally lit up with Huge Overhead Highway lamps - the top level has to be 100-150 feet in the air at the top - so, this `ufo' would be at least 150-200 feet in the air. It would also stick out like a sore thumb.)

Fakers: Hoaxers, Con Artists, Counterfeiters, and Other Great Pretenders

Now, for some Entertainment.



Eat up some juicy morsels on my sidebar before you leave today --->

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and ALWAYS moderated (to remove spam links).

It's 2022 - Sell Your Books For Cash - Text Books And Others - Check It Out!

Sell back textbooks at Cash4Books.net

Popular Posts In The Past Week

Breast Headrest Pillow - Yes, This Is Real!

THIS BLOG WAS VERY PROUDLY BANNED FROM THE INTERNET FOR 115 DAYS IN 2013-2014 - RETURNED AFTER 9 REQUESTS FOR REVIEW - NOW YOU KNOW - (UPDATE) IN MAY 2015 THIS BLOG WAS AGAIN WARNED.... AND CONSEQUENTLY DROPPED GOOGLE ADSENSE.... READ AND ENJOY THE BARFSTEW WHILE IT IS STILL FRESH IN THE POT AND NOT ON THE INTERNET ARCHIVE..... BECAUSE BARFSTEW BITCOIN IS A DANGEROUS BREW.

Visitor Stats

One HEAVY Book