IS THE PEOPLES CURRENCY REVOLUTION AT HAND? (IT COULD BE) WILL EARLY ADOPTERS REAP UNTOLD RICHES? (MANY ALREADY HAVE) OR WILL FRAUD - AND THE POWERS THAT BE - (YEP, CERTAINLY THE ENEMIES) CRASH CRYPTOCURRENCIES TO ZERO? (IT COULD JUST HAPPEN)

Ray-Ban's That VIDEO, PHOTO AND AUDIO For Under 300 Bucks - CLICK The Icon Below

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

TSA Finds New Enemy - US

The next few hours will perhaps be a test of the remaining fortitude of the American People - as it IS possible that a sliver of them will stand up for THEIR rights and everyone Else's by demanding a full body inspection at the nation's airports. It is amazing that to demand ones rights one has to permit sexual assault - but that is what happens in a society lulled to sleep by the MSM about individual rights. Anyway, today's Barf Stew begins with several points of view: First up - Yahoo - http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101121/ap_on_re_us/us_airport_security_backlash
then Ron Paul's words to a recent TSA agent -
http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/71025.html or perhaps you prefer a little sexual titillation thrown in? OMG… TSA Forces Woman to Cut Off Her Nipple Rings With Pliers (Video) - http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com/2010/11/omg-tsa-forces-woman-to-cut-off-her-nipple-rings-with-plyers-video/ - Some creamy Barf Stew.

































As Barfsters know, BS has been printing stories of those standing up against the emerging police state tactics to ensure our `safety': Here's another TSA encounter:

My TSA Encounter



“You don’t need to see his identification.”


On November 21, 2010, I was allowed to enter the U.S. through an airport security checkpoint without being x-rayed or touched by a TSA officer. This post explains how.
Edit: Minor edits for clarity. I have uploaded the audio and it is available here.
This past Sunday, I was returning from a trip to Europe. I flew from Paris to Cincinnati, landing in Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport.


As I got off my flight, I did all of the things that are normally requested from U.S. citizens returning from abroad. I filled out the customs declarations, confirmed that I hadn’t set foot on any farmland, and answered questions about the chocolates that I had purchased in Switzerland. While I don’t believe that these questions are necessary, I don’t mind answering them if it means some added security. They aren’t particularly intrusive. My passport was stamped, and I moved through customs a happy citizen returning home.


But wait – here was a second line to wait in.


This new line led to a TSA security checkpoint. You see, it is official TSA policy that people (both citizens and non-citizens alike) from international flights are screened as they enter the airport, despite the fact that they have already flown. Even before the new controversial security measures were put in place, I found this practice annoying. But now, as I looked past the 25 people waiting to get into their own country, I saw it: the dreaded Backscatter imaging machine.


Now, I’ve read a fair amount about the controversy surrounding the new TSA policies. I certainly don’t enjoy being treated like a terrorist in my own country, but I’m also not a die-hard constitutional rights advocate. However, for some reason, I was irked. Maybe it was the video of the 3-year old getting molested, maybe it was the sexual assault victim having to cry her way through getting groped, maybe it was the father watching teenage TSA officers joke about his attractive daughter. Whatever it was, this issue didn’t sit right with me. We shouldn’t be required to do this simply to get into our own country.


So, since I had nobody waiting for me at home and no connecting flight to catch, I had some free time. I decided to test my rights.


After putting all my stuff through the x-ray, I was asked to go through the Backscatter. I politely said that I didn’t want to. The technician quipped to his colleague, “We’ve got an opt-out.” They laughed. He turned back and started to explain.


After he finished, I said, “I understand what the pat-down entails, but I wanted to let you know that I do not give you permission to touch my genitals or the surrounding area. If you do, I will consider it assault.”


He called his manager over, who again informed me of the policy. Throughout this event, this happened quite a few times. After raising my concerns regarding the policy to an officer, they often simply quoted back the policy. For the sake of brevity, I will simply say “Policy restatement.”


I said, “I am aware that it is policy, but I disagree with the policy, and I think that it is unconstitutional. As a U.S. citizen, I have the right to move freely within my country as long as I can demonstrate proof of citizenship and have demonstrated no reasonable cause to be detained.”


Policy restatement. “You have two options – the Backscatter or the pat down. It is your choice, but those are the only ways you can go through security.”


I asked if I could speak to his manager.


“I’m the supervisor here.”


“Do you have a manager?”


“Yes, but he’s very far away at the moment. And he’ll say the same thing I am.” Policy restatement.


At this point, I took out my iPhone, activated the voice recorder, and asked The Supervisor, “Per my constitutional rights, I am not allowed to be detained without reasonable cause for arrest. Now, am I free to go?”
He answered, “If you leave, we will call the APD.”


I asked, “Who is the APD?”


“The Airport Police Department.”
I said, “Actually, that’s probably a good idea. Let’s call them and your manager.”
The Supervisor turned and walked away without saying anything. I stood and waited, chatting to The Technician about how they aren’t allowed to wear radiation badges, even though they work with radiation equipment. He said, “I think I’m a couple steps ahead of you regarding looking out for my own health.”


I stood and waited for 20 minutes. Two cops showed up. Big ones. I admit, I did not want to be handcuffed by these guys.


One cop was older than the other, but they were still clearly partners. Neither of them took the lead on answering my questions, and neither of them told the other what to do. They came over to me and asked me to explain the issue. I first showed them the iPhone. After I explained my position, they restated the policy to me.


I said, “Yes sir. I understand the policy, but I still disagree and I still don’t think that I can be made to do these searches in order to go home. Now am I free to go?”


They didn’t answer.


I repeated the question. “Since you are actual police officers and not simply TSA, I am sure you have had much more training on my rights as a U.S. citizen, so you understand what is at stake here. So, am I free to go? Or am I being detained?”


Young Cop answers, “You aren’t being detained, but you can’t go through there.”
“Isn’t that what detaining is? Preventing me from leaving?”


“You can leave if you want, but it has to be that direction.” He points back towards customs. Young Cop asks, “Why are you doing this?”


I explain that I’m worried that the Backscatter has unproven health risks. And that for all he knows, I might be a sexual assault victim and don’t feel like being touched. I say that the policy is needlessly invasive and it doesn’t provide any added security.


He asks, “But didn’t you go through this when you left on your flight?”
“Yes,” I say, grinning, “But I didn’t want to miss my flight then.”

Read the ending of this guys story here - http://noblasters.com/post/1650102322/my-tsa-encounter








The cops leave, and I stand around and wait some more. It should be noted that throughout this time, no fewer than 10 TSA officers and technicians are standing around, watching me. I was literally the only one still waiting to go through security.






The cops, The TSA Supervisor, and another guy were standing behind the checkpoint deliberating about something. I explained this to my iPhone and The Supervisor shouted, “Does that thing have video?” (more at the link, indeed, the very cool ending to this story)

 Meanwhile......... Brazen Hussies Invade Earth! Serious UFO Research Attacked! -- one of the more priceless articles of the year about `UFO's' - http://orangeorb.blogspot.com/2010/11/brazen-hussies-invade-earth-serious-ufo.html Barf Stewable.

Shameless Marketing for Brazen Hussies: 307 Awesome Money-Making Stategies for Savvy EntrepreneursAcid Visions--Tripping With The Texas Girls



Still waiting for BS's sexy side? Some Brazen Hussies? Like this ? http://i.imgur.com/qkRIh.jpg or especially this? http://i.imgur.com/9KbAL.jpg Barf Stew Entertains.


And, VERY occasionally BS even provides that special picture for the ladies who visit BS - like this 1913 picture of the Yale Rowing Crew - just click to enlarge:


What Caption Would You Add?
http://www.shorpy.com/node/9399?size=_original

BTW, Barf Stew's demographics according to this link
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/barfstew.blogspot.com are concentrated with home internet surfers who are 25-44, college educated, with no children and almost equally male and female.
Finally, something stewable as we head into Thanksgiving tomorrow:


My near daily page of anomalies on Squidoo www.squidoo.com/anomalyman




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and ALWAYS moderated (to remove spam links).

It's 2022 - Sell Your Books For Cash - Text Books And Others - Check It Out!

Sell back textbooks at Cash4Books.net

Popular Posts In The Past Week

Breast Headrest Pillow - Yes, This Is Real!

THIS BLOG WAS VERY PROUDLY BANNED FROM THE INTERNET FOR 115 DAYS IN 2013-2014 - RETURNED AFTER 9 REQUESTS FOR REVIEW - NOW YOU KNOW - (UPDATE) IN MAY 2015 THIS BLOG WAS AGAIN WARNED.... AND CONSEQUENTLY DROPPED GOOGLE ADSENSE.... READ AND ENJOY THE BARFSTEW WHILE IT IS STILL FRESH IN THE POT AND NOT ON THE INTERNET ARCHIVE..... BECAUSE BARFSTEW BITCOIN IS A DANGEROUS BREW.

Visitor Stats

One HEAVY Book