IS THE PEOPLES CURRENCY REVOLUTION AT HAND? (IT COULD BE) WILL EARLY ADOPTERS REAP UNTOLD RICHES? (MANY ALREADY HAVE) OR WILL FRAUD - AND THE POWERS THAT BE - (YEP, CERTAINLY THE ENEMIES) CRASH CRYPTOCURRENCIES TO ZERO? (IT COULD JUST HAPPEN)

Ray-Ban's That VIDEO, PHOTO AND AUDIO For Under 300 Bucks

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

“I Am Sorry, We No Longer Accept Cash”

Hello BarfSTARS - (someone, indeed more than one someone - was smart enough to Provide Their E-Mail To Receive DAILY Bitcoin And Other Virtual Coins - Automatically) wo-ho, when will  all of you will sign up... well? The BS does not send you to a hell hole ever - only good things.
------------------
Anyway, so today's headline comes from this posting of which is an extensive outtake below: Sorry We Don't Take Cash
Que Image
Ummm...excuse me? Perhaps there is some mistake and I had walked into the Chipotle next door. As I stood there trying to make a deposit, the bank teller notified me that as of February, Chase bank had a new policy that they would no longer accept cash deposits into someone else's account. Even a few weeks later, I am still trying to wrap my head around this concept. Banks….don’t...accept….cash?
This wasn’t my first negative experience with a bank for the day. I had walked into my local Credit Union at 3:30pm and requested to complete a wire transfer. They informed me that it was past the deadline for that day, I would have to come back tomorrow. In an attempt to avoid spending more time at the bank, I asked if I could do all the paperwork and have it go out tomorrow. “No, you can’t do that. We don’t have the systems in place for that. You will have to just come back tomorrow”. "Tomorrow" was actually Saturday so I would really have to come back on Monday.
Annoyed, I decided I would just go make a cash deposit. Easy, right? Wrong. There was a line of 10 people to see the bank teller so I figured I would just go to the ATM. The transaction I needed to complete was for $1,100 but I was notified at the ATM of my withdrawal limit of $500 per day so, back inside. After 20 minutes of waiting in line, I was finally able to access my money after filling out a piece of paper. And with this accomplished, I was finally on my way to Chase bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and ALWAYS moderated (to remove spam links).

It's 2022 - Sell Your Books For Cash - Text Books And Others - Check It Out!

Sell back textbooks at Cash4Books.net

Popular Posts In The Past Week

Breast Headrest Pillow - Yes, This Is Real!

THIS BLOG WAS VERY PROUDLY BANNED FROM THE INTERNET FOR 115 DAYS IN 2013-2014 - RETURNED AFTER 9 REQUESTS FOR REVIEW - NOW YOU KNOW - (UPDATE) IN MAY 2015 THIS BLOG WAS AGAIN WARNED.... AND CONSEQUENTLY DROPPED GOOGLE ADSENSE.... READ AND ENJOY THE BARFSTEW WHILE IT IS STILL FRESH IN THE POT AND NOT ON THE INTERNET ARCHIVE..... BECAUSE BARFSTEW BITCOIN IS A DANGEROUS BREW.

Visitor Stats

One HEAVY Book