IS THE PEOPLES CURRENCY REVOLUTION AT HAND? (IT COULD BE) WILL EARLY ADOPTERS REAP UNTOLD RICHES? (MANY ALREADY HAVE) OR WILL FRAUD - AND THE POWERS THAT BE - (YEP, CERTAINLY THE ENEMIES) CRASH CRYPTOCURRENCIES TO ZERO? (IT COULD JUST HAPPEN)

Ray-Ban's That VIDEO, PHOTO AND AUDIO For Under 300 Bucks - CLICK The Icon Below

Monday, December 7, 2009

The Birth Of Barf Stew

Why Barf Stew? Because `Going Postal In A Fed Ex World' was too long. And, anyway, the way I see this blogs positioning is to be like a daily overflow from some of my other online offerings. Now, an overflow from some of my other online offerings can only mean one thing - lots of UFO's, esoteric thought, and political crappola - much like my main Squidoo webpage (without the preponderance of personal links to my blogs - this space will have less of that). But, unlike my Squidoo page that is only G rated, here, I won't worry so much about the sensors. All that said, I don't want to lay down any rules about what kind of links I will be providing --- but --- I hope you will enjoy the mix and interact with them.


Finally, if you have an interest in my other blogs - they are in the blogroll along with a few other great sites that have supported my other blogs original material (my posts) on a frequent basis. I will also try to support Blogspot blogs with material I think my readers will like in a separate blogroll - so - if you have a blogspot blog that you think I should have in that area let me know. And, lastly, if you have some sort of `paraNormal' story that you'd like to share with the world - feel free to put it in the comments for the day or send it to me via masters4ever@aol.com and it could appear as a givens day main and featured posting.


Barf Stew Links - 12/7/2009






Denver's Proposed Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission - http://ufoview.posterous.com/item-255-lifting-the-ufo-et-ostrichs-head-fro You can't make this stuff up.


Modern hipsters sat here - http://www.shorpy.com/node/7257?size=_original Chautauqua: 1890s Are you familar with the Shorpy website? Real time travel.


Breeding and the Beast - http://durangoherald.com/sections/Opinion/2009/12/06/Breeding_and_the_Beast/ "the 800-pound gorilla lurking in our midst"


http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2009/12/episode-213-mysterious-universe/ One of the real thrills of blogging is when another site talks about your posts - literally on the air - even if it is a podcast. Here is a real cool podcast that from about the 35 minute mark to the 40 minute mark talked about this post I did http://ufodisclosurecountdownclock.blogspot.com/2009/11/exopolitics-movement-discredited-by.html a few weeks ago. You will like this podcast.


Much more to come - return and bookmark.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and ALWAYS moderated (to remove spam links).

It's 2022 - Sell Your Books For Cash - Text Books And Others - Check It Out!

Sell back textbooks at Cash4Books.net

Popular Posts In The Past Week

Breast Headrest Pillow - Yes, This Is Real!

THIS BLOG WAS VERY PROUDLY BANNED FROM THE INTERNET FOR 115 DAYS IN 2013-2014 - RETURNED AFTER 9 REQUESTS FOR REVIEW - NOW YOU KNOW - (UPDATE) IN MAY 2015 THIS BLOG WAS AGAIN WARNED.... AND CONSEQUENTLY DROPPED GOOGLE ADSENSE.... READ AND ENJOY THE BARFSTEW WHILE IT IS STILL FRESH IN THE POT AND NOT ON THE INTERNET ARCHIVE..... BECAUSE BARFSTEW BITCOIN IS A DANGEROUS BREW.

Visitor Stats

One HEAVY Book