I ran across this yesterday - it was the Daily Galaxy's number one story of 2009 - since I had missed it, perhaps you did too. Great science speculation reading by Hawking for sure. http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2010/01/stephen-hawking-the-human-species-has-entered-a-new-stage-of-evolution-the-daily-galaxy-top-story-of.html Stewable.
Planet-hunting telescope unearths hot mysteries - Cool link about all the different types of planets and planetary bodies being found in just 1/400th of the nighttime sky. How about this - a `planet' at 26,000 degrees - or a `planet' with the density of ... well, read the link for that - http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100105/ap_on_sc/us_sci_space_mystery;_ylt=AuMSSFL9YDoqNslsBB23uGEPLBIF;_ylu=X3oDMTJscWxpaGdoBGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMTAwMTA1L3VzX3NjaV9zcGFjZV9teXN0ZXJ5BGNwb3MDMQRwb3MDMgRzZWMDeW5fdG9wX3N0b3J5BHNsawNwbGFuZXQtaHVudGk-
Man Says Judge Arrested Him 'On a Hunch' - Careful, Barf all over this one. http://www.courthousenews.com/2010/01/04/23297.htm
New scanners break child porn laws - http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2010/jan/04/new-scanners-child-porn-laws Barfable.
Doomsday argument - So, have you got about 10 minutes to challenge your mind? If so, you will encounter words like this:
"There is a 95% chance of extinction within 9120 years. The DA gives a 5% chance that some humans will still be alive in about the year 11125"
Underground Hill House -- Some folks want to build their house on top of a hill - others use the hill in a different way -- super pictures - http://planetoddity.com/underground-hill-house/ Stew it.
The "move your money" movement gets noticed - http://www.walletpop.com/blog/2009/12/31/the-move-your-money-movement-gets-noticed/?icid=mainhtmlws-main-wdl5link4http%3A%2F%2Fwww.walletpop.com%2Fblog%2F2009%2F12%2F31%2Fthe-move-your-money-movement-gets-noticed%2F The ONE thing your bank doesn't want you to do.
Sell Used Books - Ship Your Books For Free And Get Fast Cash Back! Super easy - just enter the ISBN # and it instantly tells you what they will pay for your book.
The Maine Tree Creature...What Is It? -- - Oh, you HAVE to see this one - includes a YouTube video --- is it a bear 80 feet up that tree, a bigfoot, or a porcupine? Or, is this guy a hoaxer in some regard as I will show in the follow-up link - http://naturalplane.blogspot.com/2010/01/maine-tree-creaturewhat-is-it.html and read these comments too http://www.reddit.com/r/Paranormal/comments/akzvk/the_maine_tree_creaturewhat_is_it/
Ok, now for your WAY over the top UFO video: The Barf Stew Needs Stirring.
Go to my front page for much more as you page down http://barfstew.blogspot.com
THE RETURN OF BARFSTEW - 2017 STYLE
FALL 2017 - CHINA BANS BITCOIN EXCHANGES AND ICO'S AND BARFSTEW RETURNS! I STRONGLY ADVISE NEWCOMERS TO THIS PAGE TO EXPLORE THE YEARS OF POSTS DESIGNED TO ENLIGHTEN AND ENTERTAIN - OVER 1000 POSTS...YEARS WORTH OF CONTENT.
BARFSTEW 2017 IS A BLANK CANVAS AS BITCOIN APPROACHES IT'S SECOND FORK IN 3 MONTHS AND THE POWERS THAT BE SEEM TO BE SCRAMBLING IN THE TRUMP ERA - WITH DISASTERS SEEMINGLY AROUND EVERY CORNER.
BARFSTEW 2018 - BITCOIN AT 19,000 AND THEN 6,000 - WHERE WILL IT GO? WILL ALTS LIKE RIPPLE, LITECOIN AND OTHERS ONCE AGAIN SHINE? SHOULD YOU BUY THE DIP?
THESE ARE `NO SCAM' AFFILIATE LINKS THAT SUPPORT THIS NEARLY GOOGLE AD FREE BLOG
- BitStew's Guide To Obtaining Bitcoin
- Genesis Mining - The ONLY Mining Firm Recommended By BitStew
- You CAN Gamble On The Internet - Enjoy 2018
- The USA's Biggest Opinion Firm (YouGov.Com) Wants Your Opinion - Earn Points Worth Money Or Fun Items - This Is Easy, And You Really Can Have An Impact
- Coinbase - The Best American Bitcoin Source - This Is My Affiliate Link - Where You And I Earn 10 Bucks Of Bitcoin If You Sign Up Using It (After You Buy Your First 100 Dollars Of Bitcoin)
EASY AMAZON PURCHASES - 1G TO 10G Gold, 1OZ Silver - Find Out Prices With A Click
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
THIS BLOG TRANSITIONED FROM THE `2013 BANNED' OUTRAGEOUS AND SEXY `BARFSTEW' - TO A BITCOIN RELATED BLOG IN OCT/NOV 2014. THE ARCHIVE IS WHY MOST PEOPLE ARRIVE - AND BITCOIN IS WHY THEY STAY. UPDATE - ONCE AGAIN....OCT 2017, A NEW TRANSITION.
THIS BLOG WAS VERY PROUDLY BANNED FROM THE INTERNET FOR 115 DAYS IN 2013-2014 - RETURNED AFTER 9 REQUESTS FOR REVIEW - NOW YOU KNOW - (UPDATE) IN MAY 2015 THIS BLOG WAS AGAIN WARNED.... AND CONSEQUENTLY DROPPED GOOGLE ADSENSE.... READ AND ENJOY THE BARFSTEW WHILE IT IS STILL FRESH IN THE POT AND NOT ON THE INTERNET ARCHIVE..... BECAUSE BARFSTEW BITCOIN IS A DANGEROUS BREW.
Be Daring If You've Never Been Here Before
Popular Posts Last 30 Days
You have to love the internet - each carving out a unique niche - like Psychedelic Videos ------ STEWABLE - http://dailypsychedelicvideo.com...
Sunday Worship Worthy And, Wait Til You See The Enlargement ========================================================= Today's ...
One certainly can't question the survey size on this `study' and the results are interesting. The article revolves around the differ...
Braco is a man who lets people pay 8 dollars to see him GAZE at them, personally, for about 3-5 seconds; a buddy of mine saw him when he app...
Every once in awhile it is fun to trot out the `edgy' exopolitics crappola (always from those `in the know') - that said, the source...
From the golden glimmer of hope category - seems some folks are standing up (one sex sits I know) for their rights in Florida; a tease: T...
The small town America mayor isn't worth mentioning by name - but - why is it you only read about this on THE BS? I mean the coziness be...
(click to enlarge) http://www.shorpy.com/files/images/8d24456u.jpg http://www.shorpy.com/node/9733?size=_original - with comments Ya gotta ...
Part of Barf Stew is bringing Barfsters the opinions that simply are not heard on your commercial (partly funded by political ads) TV networ...
This guy must have balls the size of grapefruits - a must see video, and one that needs to go to all of your friends too. Someone finally ...